What we collect
We may collect, store and use the following information:
- Name and contact information, including mobile or landline number, email address, billing details, general financial and credit information.
- Demographic information, including postcodes, preferences, interests, and hobbies.
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and so on, to track our website traffic, but not information that identifies you personally.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. Please note that the above such information may be collected in various ways when you register with our website, request any information, participate in surveys, promotions or any other feature of this website. Further, the information may be collected by using common online collection methods like web browser cookies and other common tools. Moreover, we collect information through third parties, including social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and so on).
Data is collected when you visit this website, when use our online services, when entering into agreement with us and/or third parties, when you request us to provide information about you to third party credit providers for loan or credit application purposes, when you communicate with us in any way. Kindly note that as well as collecting data directly from you, we may also obtain data about you from our carefully chosen training providers and other third-party service providers. However, failure by you to provide personal data when requested by us may mean that we are unable to provide certain services and products to you.
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your questions and requests.
- Provide you with access to certain areas and features of this website.
- Improve our products and services.
- Administer our website.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information including the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
Disclosing personal information
- We may share your personal information with any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents and suppliers so far as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. For the sake of clarity, we may need to disclose personal information to our training providers and partners in order to facilitate your enrolment in your chosen training course.
- Furthermore, we may share and disclose your personal information to third party contractors who perform services for us including management and maintenance of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and any other Information System.
- Where your data is shared with third party suppliers, we take reasonable steps to ensure that these individuals and/or organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law and/or in connection with any current or future legal proceedings.
Controlling your personal info
All registered users are able to access their profile at any time and update it in order to keep information accurate, complete, and up to date at all times. However, non-registered users can request us to provide access to their personal information unless there is an exception which applies under the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 1998. If we deny such access, we will inform you of the reason for doing so.
We may recover reasonable admin costs incurred in providing you access to the requested information.
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer up to date, or you wish for your details to be removed, please get in touch so that we can take necessary steps to address the matter or discuss alternative options with you.
Security of the information
At St. Pauls College, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, and for this purpose we have taken certain standard security measures. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you. However, we cannot guarantee the security of this information, given that the internet is a public place. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage, liability or any cost you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorised access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website. In the event of personal breach, we have in place the procedures to ensure that the effects of such breach are minimised and shall liaise with Information Commissioner Office (ICO) and with you as appropriate.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the files is added, and the cookies helps to analyse the traffic and knows when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies help us to analyse data about the website traffic and improve our website.
Please make a note that cookies do not give us access to your computer or any other personal data, other than the information which is shared by you to us. Furthermore, you may choose to accept or decline cookies, but it should be noted that some web browsers automatically accept cookies. That said, you may log-in to your web browser settings and amend the settings to decline cookies if you prefer. In this instance, you might not be able to take full advantage of the website.
Links to other website
Data protection registration
We are registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
If a provision of this policy is determined by court or other competent authority to be unenforceable, the other provisions of this policy will continue in effect.