The Diploma in Finance and Financial Analysis course is intended to equip you with the essential knowledge, skills and ability to develop your understanding of finance, financial analysis, long-term financial planning and overall financial management, regardless of the size of the company.
By enrolling in this course, you’ll study accounting and finance fundamental theories and methods of financial analysis. Besides, you’ll learn how to evaluate business operations that require primary arithmetic and requisite formulas, understand and evaluate financial records to measure business performance and explore how to implement theories and methods of financial analysis in running the everyday business regulations. In addition to that, you’ll also be able to apply basic concepts, tools and techniques to improve any financial situation with informed decision making.
- Gather and assess available financial information and the objectives and associated plans for your area and consult with clients to identify priorities, potential problems and risks.
- Handle finance for the business.
- Evaluate the anticipated value of the investment.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of the organization.
- Work as a self-supporting financial consultant to analyse and advise for the development of the financial position of the business.
- Provide on-going information on the financial performance of your area to relevant people in your organisation.
- Apply the tools and techniques of financial statement analysis.
- Prepare a written analysis of any company.
- Understand the corporate formation of the organisation for adequate financial planning and decision making to meet your clients’ requirements.
- Manage the constant improvement of the overall financial performance of the organisation including control necessary resources and support systems, financial analysis, preparation, monitoring and communications, etc.
- Contribute in informed decision making, and know how to structure for taking decisions that meet defined financial goals and are logical with a comprehensive structure of values, policies and guidelines.
Method of Assessment:
This course does not involve any MCQ exams. Students need to answer 2 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work in pdf or word. Students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer needs to be 200 words (1 Page). After submission, the tutor will check and assess the work.
Certificates can be obtained at an additional cost of £9.99 for PDF, £16.99 for Printed Hardcopy format and £24.99 for Both for Both PDF and Hardcopy Certificates.
There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
|Personal Finance Calculations|
|Calculating Your Net Worth||00:01:00|
|Calculating Your Real Hourly Wage||00:02:00|
|Expenses for Life Energy||00:02:00|
|Calculating a Monthly Budgeting||00:05:00|
|Saving for Retirement|
|Paying Off Debt||00:02:00|
|Build an Emergency Fund||00:02:00|
|Advice on Financial Advisors||00:01:00|
|3h- Questions About Investing||00:15:00|
|Building Credit to Buy a Home|
|Increasing Credit Score||00:02:00|
|Owning vs. Renting||00:02:00|
|Types of Mortages||00:03:00|
|Personal Finance Guides for Beginners|
|Advice to Teenagers||00:04:00|
|Guide to Buying a Car||00:05:00|
|What is Cashflow?||00:05:00|
|Planning and Management||00:08:00|
|Planning Part 2||00:12:00|
|Where it can go Wrong||00:09:00|
|Personal Cashflow Analysis||00:05:00|
|Personal Cashflow Analysis my Numbers Story||00:06:00|
|Budgets and Money Management|
|The Fundamentals of Finance||00:15:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Parts of a Budget||00:15:00|
|The Budgeting Process||00:30:00|
|Budgeting Tips and Tricks||00:15:00|
|Monitoring and Managing Budgets||00:15:00|
|Crunching the Numbers||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Budget Approved||00:15:00|
|Comparing Investment Opportunities||00:15:00|
|Directing the Peerless Data Corporation||00:30:00|
|Assignment – Diploma in Finance and Financial Analysis||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.